Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hola!

It's been some time since my last post but many events have taken place. I have gained about 30 pounds in my mid section which is the most uncomfortable I have felt in a while. Trying to find the perfect sleeping position can take hours and you never quite feel as comfortable as before. My Boo Thang is on auto pilot when I wake up early for work he gives me a push out of the bed as we catches me rolling around on my back like a turtle struggling to turn over on its shell. One of my best friends got married and I got to be the pregnant bridesmaid and it also didn't help is was around 90 degrees out and I walked around in heels all day. No one warns you about the hot flashes you get during pregnancy or how difficult it can be just to try and do your normal routine (Psst. I might have accidentally peed my pants once or twice but don't tell anyone).  My Boo Thang  and I also decided to leave our adventure behind in San Francisco and head to Silicon Valley.  While I enjoy watching all the tech geeks walk to work in their backpacks holding on tight to their Iphones I will miss the nudist, scenic views, and the crazed man walking down the street proclaiming he "runs this shit". The city was getting to crowded with hipsters and tourist hipsters walking in my way and the fatter I get the more annoyed I get with thick glass wearing dorks. I will come back to visit our favorite eateries, watch the nudist walk along Castro Street and sit at Deloris watching over the city buildings. I cannot wait to have a proper Bahn Mi (Vietnamese Sandwich) and authentic Desi chaat in the South Bay.  I am hoping the transition is smooth and less gassy.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment