Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring is Here

I decided to throw out things and make a small donation to the Good Will and in turn went inside to do some shopping and decided to grab a few items as well (I love the Good Will and I rock that mutha f###ker).  The weather is bright and airy and I feel re-energized so much so that I decided to get bangs and after a week I am totally over them. Getting bangs always seems like a good idea and my husbands friends wife did say since my forehead is so large it suits me (English is her second language) but now I look like a Japanese school girl. Boo Thang just pointed and laughed at my new hair-do, needless to say he is not a fan of bangs and thinks they only belong on girls under the age of 10.  Baby Sophie is keeping me busy and has recently discovered his penis. He seems to go for it during bath time and changes. It's hilarious to watch someone exploring themselves without a sense of awareness of others around them. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Spring is in the air.



No comments:

Post a Comment