Thursday, February 14, 2013

How did you spend yours?

So as I sit at my cubicle and complain to my co-workers why February 14th is quite possibly the most annoying Hallmark creation ever made and people who celebrate it are idiots and should be punched in the face I get a call from the receptionist to come to the front office. As I walk up to the counter I notice a bright red package with cupcakes and a card. I pretty much start reacting like some 'tween' who just saw one of those vampire dudes from the film, "Twilight". I also decided to run around showing all my co-workers what a great husband I have and how awesome this day is. Yes these cupcakes have taken a banned substance which forbid them from competing in the cupcake Olympics-these are cupcakes on steroids.  Thanks Boo Thang you are the best and help me to understand a bit more everyday why I wake up in the morning. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete