Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summertime!



The sun is shinning and my baby is crying and mood is right. I have all these ideas of how I am planning on spending my summer. Long walks on the beach, visits to my favorite restaurants, and long nights out. So far I have woken up at 6 a.m. and have gone to bed in the wee hours of 9 p.m. I have however got to watch lots of television and movies on demand. "Lola Versus" and "Celeste and Jesse Forever" are must see films. Baby Sophie in the meantime is taking up all my time and working from home has been a juggling act but the bonus is I can work in my underpants and talk with clients as I dance around making suggestive moves since no one is around to judge me. Baby Sophie is also struggling to crawl and has manged to become an expert army crawler. He manages to go for all things off limits to him which include dirty shoes, small crumbs, all electrical sockets, cabinets, and anything with handles. Why the hell are babies attracted to all things dangerous. Just stay and play with your damn plush stuffed animal but nooooooooooooooo!, I would rather stick my finger in the electrical sockets to see what happens (Yes I have the safety covers you self righteous mom-holes).  I will keep planning this summer events, farmers markets, visits to Delores Park and free concerts. Forget those damn over priced music festivals with way to many cut off shorts and headbands, middle finger to you all. I prefer my concerts free with out of place elderly people dancing on an empty floor fully intoxicated and the lone crazed woman doing yoga at 12 in the afternoon. Lastly, I would love to stuff my face this summer with food, food and maybe a food truck that cost less than a 5 star restaurant and doesn't include gluten free options. Man oh man I love summer. Boo Thang this one is for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment