Friday, May 20, 2011

OOHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

'Macho Man' Randy Savage has passed away today and he will be missed. As a child I would often imitate his wrestling moves and yell "Ooh Yeah Brother". I would dream of one day finding love as he did with Elizabeth, who was his wrestling manager and wife. She often made appearances on WWF (Now WWE). She would usually be in tears and often get hit with a chair or something. She was later was found dead in another professional wrestlers house, the evil Lex Luger.  I have four brothers who had quite an addiction to wrestling. Being the only outcast I was forced to join by watching and even participating in the brutal match ups. I would always be matched with my younger brother who's wrestling name "Number One God" would often change to "Number Two God" after he loss a match. My older brother who went by "Two Won D" would yell "Number Two God" just to taunt him. The younger one later found out he was merely mortal with no actual god like powers. I went by "Wet Bag", at least I thought that was my name at the time.  My signature move would involve wetting a plastic bag jumping off anything high and smacking my opponent with the water soaked bag until they gave up.  I later found out my real wrestling name that was given by my older brother "Two Won D" and it was after I had spent two years in Mexico. Let's just say I misinterpreted the name there was no bag in the name but back. Macho Man, Jake the Snake, Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Roddy Piper (My personal fave. I think it's because he was the only one in a skirt and I could relate to that) and Jimmy Super Fly Snuka.  These are all names that if you mention I go back to my wrestling mode so don't be surprised by the wet plastic bag across the face in this event. RIP Randy Savage you will be missed. Ooh Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment