Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Taco Tuesday!

Taco Tuesday at Poncho Villa Taqueria in San Mateo with my girl Jaya the Playa yesterday and we could not stop eating the freshly made salsa's.  The taco's were fresh and the meat tender.  Our Horchata had just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar. I could barely concentrate on our catch up session as I was to preoccupied with my chips and orange garlic chili salsa. I think she felt the same way because every time I would try and talk  she would not respond and point at her taco and sauce Jodi Foster style in film Nell. The orange garlic chili salsa was the boss I could down that stuff with a straw. We were also pleasantly surprised when two older gentlemen took out their guitars and started serenading the crowd Mexican style.  Taco Tuesday. Arriba!

No comments:

Post a Comment