Tuesday, May 15, 2012

BBQ Hunt

So I have been browsing pictures of local and not so local BBQ joints for the past hour. I felt guilty as I searched endlessly for pictures of succulent ribs, glistening chicken, and creamy potato salad. I even decided to text my friends as a form of intervention to stop compulsively looking at pictures of BBQ.  I have been wanting beef ribs, chicken, mac and cheese and potato salad. The kind of potato salad with enough  mayo that my potato salad actually drips through my fork. I want to get grease on my hands and BBQ sauce on my face, so when Boo Thang looks at me he points and laughs but I will be too busy with my ribs to care to even wipe my face. I need ribs now! Yes I am expecting but I wouldn't consider this one of those cravings expecting moms have just a usual craving and obsession I get from time time.

Boo Thang if you are reading this you know what to do!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaaa I can picture the creaminess of the potatoes salad...mmmm boo thang better have done right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have given him not so subtle hints already. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha hilarious!!! Only your crazy ass would do that! Oooh can u tell me the name of your food thingy u were talking abt from Trader Joes...the frozen thing. Hollaaaa

    ReplyDelete