Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Throwback!

My brother Cream Puff and I would watch Indian music videos growing up on the local access station Saturday mornings and never knew what they were singing about but often just sang what the words sounded like in English as I we danced about the one room we had at the Flags (remember there was 40 flags). This video made on YouTube by Buffalax pretty much sums up what we thought all along. Also for those of you who worked with me at the rape crisis center many years ago also know this video all to well as it helped  relieve some anxiety and stress after many stressful meetings and encounters with survivors. I pissed off a few of my Desi friends when I showed them this video years ago and I would laugh out loud hysterically and in response they would send me Telenovelas (Spanish Soap Operas), but I would say nothing beats Indian Superman below:

Or Indian Thriller:

Top That!

1 comment: