Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Bro!

I wanted my first post to be about how awesome I am or how I hitchhiked through Central America with my husband and went scuba diving in Costa Rica, or the time we had dinner the Charlie Sheen (that didn't go so well since we ended up being held hostage at the Motel 6) but that would all be a lie.  But another very cool thing happened today and I thought I would share. Today is the day my little brother Sammy was born.  He is 24 today and he probably wouldn't want me to share this but I remember a time when I use to wipe poop off his butt. He would yell from the bathroom that he was done.  I could still hear him, "Fwancis wipe my butt". It was pretty awful. Happy birthday Cream Puff thanks for all the bathroom memories.  (Note: The baby in the picture is not my brother just a cute White baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment