Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ugly Betty


Since this is my first post I thought I would start off with last nights happenings with my husband. I will call him my Boo Thang. Last night I decided to wear my newly purchased mouth guard for the first time. It turns out  I have a grinding problem I was not aware I had.  I think I must have read the directions wrong when applying them to my mouth. They are particularly big and crooked but my Boo Thang said I had a large mouth so it's not the fault of the guard but my own over sized teeth.  When the application process was complete he proceeded with the name calling.  It felt like junior high all over again. There I was lying in my bed ready for a relaxed night of sleep with my new found solution to my grinding problem. I could hear the cackling from the hall.  Boo Thang then started in with the comparison to the character made famous by America Ferrera known as Ugly Betty.  Since I am not use to the guard I began to suck all the excess saliva that builds inside the guard, not the most attractive sound while lying in bed with your spouse. The next morning my jaw was sore and my molars felt like I had been eating rocks all night. It felt worse than before. Ouch!!!! I am still debating to toss them and forgo another Ugly Betty comparison or give it another try.  I will keep you all updated.

Peace. 




No comments:

Post a Comment