Friday, November 4, 2011

Holiday Spirit

My youngest brother Cream Puff and I use to make loads of home videos. Many included a take on the once popular MTV show Cribs but ours was filmed in our apartment in Richmond where an abundance of crackheads and gang members reside. I found this video recently which I filmed during what I would like to call my arthouse film phase. I was in college at the time living with friends and Cream Puff would often stay over because we had a Christmas tree year round, a piano and a community pool. The film stars Cream Puff and my little cousin who is now a certified gangsta (I've seen his gangsta certificate) Lil Weezy (I told him that couldn't go by this since there is already a Lil Wayne/Weezy). I know it's somewhat premature but I hope this gets you in the holiday spirit and brings out that warm fuzzy feeling you get during this time of the year. Enjoy!

Please note no children were hurt while filming this scene.

2 comments:

  1. Sammy and your videos are so funny. I wish you still had them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know these were much simpler times when I pretended to be a recording artist from Richmond filming all my fancy belongings like my Plymouth Colt Lucy. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete